Information document pursuant to article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) - Information on the processing of personal data collected from the interested party
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
Definitions: the art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679 defines "personal data" any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("concerned"); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The following information specific to the particular services or treatments of the Data provided is present on the pages of the Website:
- Privacy information for filling in the Contact Form for information purposes.
- Privacy information for filling in the Accommodation Reservation Form.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT,
pursuant to art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is VeNet srl, with offices in Via Lissa n. 12, Zip code 30174 City Mestre (VE), email@example.com with exclusive reference to the role of owner of the business called "Ve.Net. Holiday Apartments in Venice".
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the following conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website: legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- compilation form data collection for request for contact with sending the requested information: execution of pre-contractual measures (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- compilation of data collection form for accommodation reservation: execution of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b)) and legal obligations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c)) as legal bases of processing.
- ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 2.
By way of example and not exhaustively, the data will be communicated to:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by the Data Controller and related telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management, including for example Mercurio Sistemi S.r.l .;
- professionals and consultants in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The list of data processors is constantly updated and available at the registered office of the Data Controller in in Via Lissa n. 12, Zip code 30174 City Mestre (VE).
- DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU in case of need in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes. The data will be transferred in compliance with the conditions set out in Chapter V - Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations - EU Reg. 2016/679; specifically, the data will be transferred to third countries or international organizations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment (Article 45 of the EU Reg. 2016/679). The interested party can obtain information about the effective transfer of data to a third country and the appropriate guarantees adopted so that the level of protection of data transfer is not prejudiced, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of the Owner of the treatment in in Via Lissa n. 12, Zip code 30174 City Mestre (VE).
- DATA STORAGE OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual manner, with methods and instruments aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by the owner and / or subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing (the timing has been determined on the basis of criteria on which the interested party can receive information by writing an email to email@example.com):
- contact request: maximum 24 months;
- accommodation reservation and any possibility of online payment: for the minimum period required by law in relation to the accounting / tax regime adopted by the Owner.
- NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL TO SUPPLY THE DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the communication of personal data is not an obligation, as you are free to provide your personal data in the areas dedicated on the site, but it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of treatment; the consequence of not providing personal data implies the impossibility of using the various services offered by the data controller.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The interested party may assert his / her rights as expressed in the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the office of the owner indicated above.
The interested party has the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data (Article 15), the correction (Article 16) or the deletion (Article 17) of the same, the limitation of the processing (Article 18), the portability of data (Article 20) or finally to object to data processing based on legitimate interest (Article 21).
Pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3, the interested party has the right to revoke the consent given at any time.
In the case of request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, subject to paragraphs 3 and 4 of the art. 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if it considers that the processing of data violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data) pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of EU Reg. 2016/679.
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES
There is no automated decision-making process.