Ca' Simonne - Ca' Simonne Appartamento Di Lusso Vicino A San Marco
Ca’ Simonne is a large and bright apartment in the heart of Sestiere di San Marco. The interiors are in Venetian style with a “vintage” decor that are reminiscent of the classic atmosphere of yesteryear, set in large spaces with high ceilings and large windows. The apartment has a hallway with a corridor that divides the living area from the bedrooms. It consists of a very large kitchen with dining table, living room and sitting room with characteristic facade on the Rio de San Zulan; three spacious bedrooms, one of them a master bedroom, two double bedrooms with single beds and two bathrooms. Considering the size of the apartment, Ca’ Simonne lends itself to long stays to spend with family or small groups of friends.
It is located in the Sestiere di San Marco, within walking distance of St. Mark’s Square and the Rialto Bridge. The strategic location allows our guests to start daily different itineraries to discover the unique and unmissable corners of Venice. Within a few minutes, you arrive at charming places such as St. Mark’s Square with its historic cafes, the Ducal Palace, Correr Museum, Italian and foreign fashion houses, and the Rialto Bridge with its market. Other countless itineraries are waiting for you to discover the authentic Venice.
Getting there and around
Ca’ Simonne is easily accessible by public transport. The stops near the apartment are two: “San Zaccaria” and “Rialto” that will let you discover Venice or to move from/to Marco Polo, train station and mainland airport.
“Rialto” stop 5 minutes from the apartment:
– Line 1 – 2 – N (Notturna) from/to train station and Piazzale Roma (bus no. 5 from/to Marco Polo airport); or to turn the city through the Grand Canal.
– Line “Alilaguna” (orange line), from/to Marco Polo airport.
Stop at “San Marco” 6 minutes from the accommodation:
– Line “Alilaguna” (blue line), from/to Marco Polo airport
– Lines 2 and N (Notturna) from/to rail and Piazzale Roma (bus no. 5 from/to Marco Polo airport)
– Various lines: Discovering Venice, Isle of Giudecca and Lido of Venice.